WRX Spray Paint is a high quality acrylic paint with high coverage. WRX meets all requirements for professional users. It is intended for indoor and outdoor usage. It has excellent adhesion, good characteristics and is suitable for painting various materials; iron, brass, aluminium, ceramic, plastic, UPVC and wood. It is a quick drying spray paint which can be overpainted, making it ideal for various hobbies, modelling and industries. WRX’s unique spray nozzles deliver a 50-50 paint-gas, first phase spray, every time. Nano-technology is added for enhancing the molecular bonding between the resin and the pigment. WRX has developed an advanced nozzle called “MICROMIST”. The channels in the nozzle create a “Whirl” effect.
? Not for sale to persons under the age of 16. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are age over. This item must be used responsibly and appropriately.
WRX Effect Spray Paint 400 ml 903 Oven Paint Aluminium Solvent Based Acrylic Aerosol
WRX Effect Spray General Information
WRX is a ready to use aerosol, for protective and decorative purposes, based on alkyd, acrylic or synthetic resins (depending on the kind of chosen assortment), formulated with special pigments, solvents and special volatile gases, conforming to the characteristics of the chosen assortment.
WRX is ecological as it does not contain lead and Chlorinated fluorohydrocarbon, it does not harm ozone layer. It has a high coating and covering power. It forms an elastic protective decorative film coat with a remarkable strength against mechanical abrasions and chocks. WRX dries quickly, and it is colorfast with permanent glossy character. WRX has a very high adherence on the surface (necessary to pre-treat some surface by special primers wherever requested) and it does not crack by time.
WRX Effect Spray Application
- Ensure application surface to be painted is clean, and fully freed from grease, dust, loose particles / paint layer, rust and humidity.
- The can is ready to apply.
- Release the security trigger on cover.
- Shake it well (for at least by 1-2 minutes after you heard the agitator ball has started to rattle inside) and push in short blasts to apply with constant finger pressure on its dispersion valve from 25-30 cm distance from surface and apply it with an even dispersion rate in double cross consecutive light coats (shake occasionally during the use and allow 3-5 minutes between two coats).
- When the application is finished, if still remainder paint in the bottle, return the bottle upside down and press on its dispersion valve until it loosens in order to be able to re-use it at another time.
WRX Effect Spray Paint Drying Time (20℃)
- Touch-free in 5-20 min.
- Full dry in 8-12 hours.
- Resistance to abrasions and chemicals in 24 hours.
WRX Effect Spray Coverage
- 2,5-3 m2 (single coat) / 400 ml can depending on assortment.
WRX Effect Spray Nozzle
- WRX’s unique spray nozzles deliver a 50-50 paint-gas, first phase spray, every time.
- Nano-technology is added for enhancing the molecular bonding between the resin and the pigment.
- WRX has developed an advanced nozzle called “MICROMIST”. The channels in the nozzle create a “Whirl” effect.
WRX Effect Spray Ozone Friendly
- WRX contains no harmful colorants, pigments or resins and no ozone-damaging propellants.
- Childproof patented safety cap.
Density at 20°C
Pressure at 20°C
Pressure at 50°C
Viscosity Ford Cup 4
Remaining Dry Cylinder
Thickness 1 hand
Thickness 3 hands
- Can containing pressurised liquid.
Grit to grindometro
- 5 years in sealed pot at room temperature. Highly pressurized container, no smoking. Store it at well ventilated place, avoid direct exposure to sun light, do not expose to naked flame.