WRX White Grease
High quality spray grease to lubricate mechanical parts of metal or plastic.
- Stabilization rubbers
- Sliding bearings
- Shock absorbers
- Worm wheels
- Metal to metal connections
- Roller bearings
- Door hinges
- Ball bearings
- Metal to plastic connections
Outstanding mechanical and thermal stability
- Excellent adhesion
- Prevents wear and sticking
- High viscosity
- Resistant to weather influences
- Resistant to weak acids and bases
- Excellent corrosion prevention Water-repellent
- Contains PTFE (polytetrafluoretheen)
- Directed jetspray
Physical and Chemical Characteristics
- Contents : 400 ml
- Basis : Mineral Oil with EP Grease
- VOC-content : Approximately 71% w/w
- Colour : Beige
- Scent : Characteristic
- Appearance : Grease
- Relative density at 20°C : 0,76 g/ml
- Yield : 1,51 g/sec
- Vapour pressure at 20°C : to 4 bar
- Ball EP-test (ASTM D 2596) : N
- Ball Wear-test (ASTM D 2266) : < 0,4 mm
- Temperature resistant : -30°C tot +160°C
- pH-value : Neutral
Before use,carefully read the directions on the packaging and act accordingly
- The aerosol should have room temperature.
- Best processing temperature 5 to 30°C.
- Before use, shake the aerosol.
- Apply the white grease in a thin layers
- Optimum lubrication is obtained after evaporation of the solvent.