WRX Wheel Silver
High quality lacquer to embellish and repair steel and light metal rims and hubcaps.
- Fast drying
- Good coverage
- Resistant to petrol, chemicals and weather influences
- Non-fading and UV-resistant
- Lasting gloss
- Good surface hardness
- Wear-resistant and scratch free
- Excellent adhesion
Physical and Chemical Characteristics
- Contents :500 ml
- Base :Acrylic resin
- VOC-content :Approximately 90% w/w
- Solid content :Approximately 10% w/w
- Coverage :4 to 5 rims / hubcaps
- Dust dry :After 5 to 10 minutes
- Tack free :After 10 to 20 minutes
- Hardened/re-sprayable :After 2 hours
- Heat resistant :To 110°C
Before use, carefully read directions on the packaging and act accordingly.
The surface should be clean, dry and free of grease. Remove loose old lacquer and rust and sand the surface. Apply a layer of primer suitable for the surface. After drying, sand the base layer (grain 600).
The surface should be clean, dry and free of grease. The aerosol should have room temperature. Best processing temperature 15 to 25°C. Before use, shake the aerosol for 2 minutes and spray a sample. Distance to the surface to be treated approximately 25 to 30 centimetre.
Apply the lacquer in several thin layers. Before applying the next layer, again shake the aerosol.
In order to obtain high gloss, apply a finishing coat of acrylic clear varnish.
After use, clean the valve (turn aerosol upside down and press the nozzle for approximately 5 seconds).
The drying time depends on the ambient temperature, the humidity of the air and the thickness of the lacquer applied.