WRX Universal Acrylic Primer
High quality, fast drying primer to treat surfaces, treated and untreated, of wood, metal, aluminium, glass, stone and various types of plastic.
Suitable primer as pre treatment for re-spraying with all lacquer systems (alkyd resin, nitro cellulose, 1-K acrylic and 2-K acrylic lacquers).
- Fast drying
- Excellent coverage and filling property
- Corrosion preventive
- Easy to sand, both wet and dry (from grain 400)
- Re-sprayable with all lacquer systems
Physcial and Chemical Characteristics
- Contents :500 ml
- Base :Nitro-cellulose binder
- VOC-content :Approximately 85% w/w
- Solid content :Approximately 15% w/w
- Coverage :1,5 to 2 m²
- Dust dry :After 5 to 10 minutes
- Tack free :After 10 to 20 minutes
- Hardened/re-sprayable :After 2 hours
- Heat resistant :To 110°C
Before use, carefully read the directions on packaging and act accordingly.
The surface should be clean, dry and free of grease. Remove loose old lacquer and rust and sand the surface.
The surface should be clean, dry and free of grease. The aerosol should have room temperature. Best processing temperature 15 to 25°C. Before use, shake the aerosol for 2 minutes and spray a sample. Distance to the surface to be treated approximately 25 to 30 centimetre.
Apply the primer in several thin layers. Before applying the next layer, again shake the aerosol.
After use, clean the valve (turn aerosol upside down and press the nozzle for approximately 5 seconds).
The drying time depends on the ambient temperature, the humidity of the air and the thickness of the lacquer applied.