WRX Stone Chip Spray
High quality sprayable preservative against chippings to treat the underside and visible parts of the motor vehicles.
- Re-sprayable with all lacquer systems
- Remains flexible
- Very good adhesion
- Resistant to weather influences
- Resistant to weak acids and bases
- Excellent corrosion prevention
Physical and Chemical Characteristics
- Contents : 500 ml
- VOC-content : Approximately 74% w/w
- Dust dry : After approximately 30 minutes
- Tack free : After approximately 60 minutes
- Re-sprayable : After 2 hours
Before use, carefully read the directions on the packaging and act accordingly
Remove loose old lacquer and rust and sand the surface.
The surface should be clean, dry and free of grease. The aerosol should have room temperature. Best processing temperature 15 to 25°C. Before use, shake the aerosol for 2 minutes and spray a sample. Distance to the surface to be treated approximately 25 to 30 centimetre
Apply the Stone Chip Spray in several layers. After drying, without sanding, re-sprayable with all lacquer systems.
After use, clean the valve (turn aerosol upside down and press the nozzle for approximately 5 seconds).
The drying time depends on the ambient temperature, the humidity of the air and the thickness of the lacquer applied.