WRX Spray Paint 400 ml R9005H BBQ & Stove
- Renews BBQ’s, Fire Pits, Wood Burners & More
- SPRAY PAINT FOR HIGH TEMPERATURES CODE: 66.000
- PROPERTIES AND AREAS OF USE: Special silicon paint resistant to high temperatures. Suitablefor exhausts, manifolds, car radiators, domestic radiators, flues, heaters and ovens. The paint resists up to 600 ° C with peaks of 800 ° C.
- Application method: the paint must be passivated for at least 2 days, on the third day the object must be gradually brought to a temperature of 300 ° to definitively stabilize the paint; after this operationthe object can be fired up to the desired temperature, through furnaces or by induction of heat.
- PLEASE NOTE: The product at room temperature (about 20 ° C) is semi-glossy (for opaque colors). To obtain the specific opacity of the color, the product must always be brought to the operating temperature as described above. The can 400 ml cover