WRX Silicone Spray
High quality silicone spray to lubricate and protect plastic or rubber parts.
- Door rubbers
- Creaking plastic parts
- Sunshine roofs
- Rails (caravan, blinds)
- Sliding doors
- Saw blades
- Remove agents for moulds
Prevents freezing and drying out of rubber parts
Prevents creaking and squeaking of plastic parts
Outstanding mechanical and thermal stability
Resistant to weather influences
Resistant to weak acids and bases
Physical and Chemical Characteristics
- Contents : 500 ml
- Basis : Polydimethylsiloxaan
- Scent : Characteristic
- Relative density at 20°C : 0,72 g/ml
- Vapour pressure at 20°C : 3 to 4 bar
- Refractive Index at 25°C : 1,403
- Disruptive strength : 14 kv/mm at a temperature of 20°C
- Resistance : 4 x 1015 Ohm/cm
- Temperature resistant : -50°C to +200°C
- pH-value : Neutral
- VOC-content : Approximately 88% w/w
- Colour : Transparent
Before use, carefully read the directions on the packaging and act accordingly.
The aerosol should have room temperature.
Best processing temperature 5 to 30°C.
Before use, shake the aerosol.
Apply silicone spray in a thin layer. Optimum lubrication is obtained after evaporation of the solvent (approximately 1 minute).