WRX Prefill Water-Based
Prefill Water-Based General Information
Professional use pre-fill water based spray containing propellant and special additives. The paint is transferred via a filling device into the can to produce a ready-to-use end product. Innovative spray and valve technology guarantee the fine broad jet atomisation, a high application rate and constant pressure for best workmanship and professional-quality end results. Slight colour differences may occur, ideal for spot repairs and refinishing parts.
Prefill Water-Based Application
- The substrate must be dry, clean, and free of grease, oil or dust.
- Shake the spray can vigorously for 2 minutes after hearing the sound of the mixing balls.
- First test on trial surface.
- Spray from a distance of 25 cm, applying thin layers.
- Drying time depends on the type of paint, the thickness of the coating and the temperature.
- After use, turn the spray can upside down and press until only the gas comes out in order to clean the nozzle.
Shelf life till
See elsewhere on the packaging (exp.)