WRX Prefill Solvent-Based
Prefill Solvent-Based General Information
Professional use pre-fill spray containing propellants, solvents and special additives. Can be filled with 100 ml solvent-based paint. The paint is transferred via a filling device into the can to produce a ready-to-use end product. Innovative spray and valve technology guarantee the fine broad jet atomisation, a high application rate and constant pressure for best workmanship and professional-quality end results. Pre-filled with 275 ml propellant, solvent, additives. 100 ml paint to be added by a specialist dealer assumes liability for the final product. The completion of the dangerous goods markings on the label is under the dealer’s responsibility. Slight colour differences may occur, ideal for spot repairs and refinishing parts.
Prefill Solvent-Based Application
The substrate must be dry, clean, and free of grease, oil or dust.
Shake the spray can vigorously for 2 minutes after hearing the sound of the mixing balls.
First test on trial surface.
Spray from a distance of 25 cm, applying thin layers.
Drying time depends on the type of paint, the thickness of the coating and the temperature.
After use, turn the spray can upside down and press until only the gas comes out in order to clean the nozzle.
Shelf life till
See elsewhere on the packaging (exp.)
- Extremely flammable aerosol.
- Pressurised container
- May burst if heated.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources.
- No smoking.
- Do not spray on an open flame or other igniton source.
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Do not breath spray.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with regional regulations.
- Buildup of explosive mixtures possible without sufficient ventilation.