WRX Clear Coat
High quality clear lacquer to treat surfaces, treated and untreated, of wood, metal, aluminium, glass, stone, and various types of plastic.
- Fast drying
- Excellent filling property
- Lasting gloss
- Scratch free and shock proof
- Resistant to weather influences
- Corrosion preventive
- UV-resistant and non-fading
- Excellent adhesion
Physical and Chemical Characteristics
- Contents : 500 ml
- Base : Acrylic resin
- Colour : Transparent
- VOC-content : Approximately 90% w/w
- Solid content : Approximately 10% w/w
- Gloss : High gloss 90 at an angle of 60°
- Coverage : 1,5 to 2 m²
- Dust dry : After 5 to 10 minutes
- Tack free : After 10 to 20 minutes
- Hardened/re-sprayable : After 2 hours
- Heat resistant : To 110°C
Before use,carefully read the directions on the packaging and act accordingly
The surface should be clean, dry and free of grease. Slightly sand the surface (grain 600).
The surface should be clean, dry and free of grease. The aerosol should have room temperature. Best processing temperature 15 to 25°C. Before use, shake the aerosol for 2 minutes and spray a sample. Distance to the surface to be treated approximately 25 to 30 centimetre.
Apply the clear lacquer in several thin layers. Before applying the next layer, again shake the aerosol.
After use, clean the valve (turn aerosol upside down and press the nozzle for approximately 5 seconds).
The drying time depends on the ambient temperature, the humidity of the air and the thickness of the lacquer applied.